i am really hesitant to write this for fear i my jinx things, but i am so beside myself that i must share.
it has been 2 full weeks since i have had a dip in my mood. (i know you must be thinking, 2 weeks?!?!?! that is nothing!) but my reality has been that i have not had more than a week of relief from the black dogs since this whole thing began in april.
i am not holding my breath that i am totally out of the woods but to be looking back over the calendar and to really notice that things are shifting is truly a godsend. for me and for my family.
i am not sure if it is the meds, the yoga, the journaling, the therapy, the super duper healthy diet, the PILE of vitamins i down everyday, the curves workouts, or the fact that we are coming up on a year milestone that is making the difference. most likely it is a all of these things working together but damn! this has been one scary ride and i am happy to be getting off of it! and i am ready for the next chapter of life to begin- what a remarkable chapter it is going to be- i can't wait!
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Oh mama... I am so happy for your two weeks of releif! That is a huge milestone. I am knocking on wood like crazy and wishing you so much joy and peace each and every day.
Sorry we didn't quite connect last night, but I look forward to talking soon.
xxoo,
C
Blessings and hope and courage to you, dear mamashay. You have amazing perseverance and determination. Here's to another week, and then another, and another and a month and a year and forever!
lox
Godspeed dear Shay; I'm so proud of the wonderful mom you have become and I wish you day in and day out of happy and busy exhaustion of the best kind.
mox
what beautiful messages you have left here for me. i feel loved and supported by all of you, literally and virtually. my heart. shay
I am SO happy for you. My thoughts are always with you... and I KNOW all of those things are helping, but most of all I'm sure it is your positive energy knowing you WILL be back to your old self.
Post a Comment