Wednesday, November 12, 2008

another week gone by...





where do they go? i mean seriously... it astounds me how elusive time is. sometimes in the moment it seems as though time can not pass by quickly enough and then suddenly when you stop to look a whole week has vanished. amazing, truly.

anyway, our last week has been a good one consisting of; a delightful visit from babu. a lovely lantern walk. a soggy trek through the rain with the kids. an obama potluck celebration. a sweet visit from uncle michael. a tumbling birthday party. a play date with pasha. and yoga- lots of yoga.
and zap.
just like that.
it is gone.

there must be a "dicho" somewhere that says something along the lines of: may time pass swiftly thru the struggles and linger in the moments of sweetness. if you find it, let me know.





3 comments:

mamajen said...

I recently heard that for parents, the years pass swiftly by, it's the days that can go on forever...

Davis5 said...

I know what you mean. Speaking of time slipping by - it has been too long since we've gotten our families together! I can't wait to see you this weekend! And kiss the sweet cheeks on that beautiful boy of yours. xo M

a boxer and a baby said...

I've been feeling like I'm running to stand still lately myself!

So glad to see such lovely photos of your babes... wish I could crash your party with Mel this weekend :)