Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010

hello 2010.
i am counting on you.
counting on you to bring about a strong sense of well being.
a renewed sense of self confidence.
a deep restoration of humor.
a sense of ease and wistfulness.
a transformation of sorts.

of course dear 2010, i do not expect you to do this alone.
i commit to doing my part of the work too. i just need you
to provide me with the time. provide me with each day a
sunrise and each night a sunset- giving me that constant
daily rythmn of lifes lightness and darkness- a literal and
figurative message that penetrates me so profoundly.
i commit to holding this lightness and darkness as part
of the whole. i will continue to take the good with the bad
and know that it is this whole that brings about growth and
understanding. i welcome the lessons i will learn this
year while holding strong that i am capable to handling
all of it.

hello 2010, i open up my arms and embrace you.

2 comments:

a boxer and a baby said...

Happy new year Mama... I have a good feeling about 2010! I wish you so much peace of mind and lot and lots of joy.

I'm so happy to see you back here... we will connect one day soon I hope ;)

xxoo,
C

Davis5 said...

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. you are capable and strong and lovely. wishing you peace and abundance in 2010! much much love to you, i miss you, dear friend.